JAMMA Autofire system from Retroelectronik
Simply plug it between the JAMMA conn of your Supergun / arcade cabinet and your game cartridge and you've added autofire to your game system. There is no need to modify anything,it's plug and play,everything is done.
Just press start and the button(s) for about 2 seconds and you'll switch it (them) into autofire mode .
Do the same to stop the autofire mode.
Compatible with :
- JAMMA standard 1 and 2 players (all 3buttons/player can be switched to autofire mode)
- JAMMA MVS standard 1 and 2 players(all 4 buttons/player can be switched to autofire mode)
- JAMMA extended to 6 buttons for Xin1 systems like Pandora's Box , Blue elf,etc... 1 and 2 players (all 6 buttons/player can be switched to autofire mode)
- JAMMA+ like CPS2 Street Fighter 2,etc... 1 and 2 player ( buttons 1,2 and 3/each player , extra buttons 4,5,6 can't be switched to autofire mode except if you wire your kick harness as a JAMMA extended to 6 buttons)
Now autofire is considered as a regular playing mode even when doing a superplay so stop destroying your fingers and buttons when playing a shoot them up !
Configuration is simple,there is only 2 switch buttons :
- The ON/OFF button ( if the system is switch off,you just won't be able to switch into autofire mode but you'll still be able to play , there is no need to remove it)
- The buttons mode :
* Press it if you use an Xin1 systems like Pandora's Box , Blue elf,etc... JAMMA extended to 6 buttons
* Unpress it if you use any other game system ( JAMMA,JAMMA+ or JAMMA MVS )
As this system uses a powerfull microcontroller to operate , it's a zero delay ,no ghost Autofire system !
The JAMMA Autofire system plugged between a retroelectronik essential supergun and a Pandora's Box 3 :
(The supergun,the pad and the Pandora's Box are not included but can be bought separately in my ebay shop )
Thanks for watching ;)